Please follow the rules and code of conduct for the Tybee Island Pirate Fest. Any person caught breaking these can and will be ejected from the premises.
• Family-friendly pirate attire only.
• All swords must be peace tied, there are children and we do not want them to get hurt!!!
• No glass, no fireworks, fighting, or illegal substances.
• No profane language, lewd, vulgar, or disorderly conduct.
• Pirates must be 21 to consume alcohol.
• All alcoholic beverages must be in a plastic container (no glass).
• No coolers allowed.
• No unauthorized soliciting.
• No skateboards, skate shoes, roller blades, bicycles, or unauthorized vehicles allowed.
• No radios or boom boxes.
• No outside chairs.
• All dogs must be on a leash at all times within festival grounds. Pets are not allowed on the beach.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Tybee Island Pirate Fest is not responsible for accidents or personal injuries.
• Not liable for loss or damage to personal property.
• Festival organizers reserve the right to refuse entrance or eject anyone they deem to be creating a disturbance or are a danger to themselves or others.