We are excited to announce our Tybee Pirate Fest 2014 T-Shirt Design Contest! We know how much you all love collecting the shirts so here is your chance to be the artist. The Winner with the best design will receive a 2 night stay and tickets to this years event . All entries must be received by August 18th at 4pm, and the winner will be announced on August 22nd.
- All submitted artwork must be original artwork.
- Pirates must be part of the design.
- Submitted images must be no more than four spot colors or four-color process.
- Each artist may submit up to three designs.
- All entries must be received by deadline for consideration.
- Artists may sign their work.
- All submissions must be labeled with artists first and last name.
- All submissions must be high resolution.
- Verbiage must read “Tybee Island Pirate Fest.” – REQUIRED
- The dates are October 9-12, 2014 – MINIMUM YEAR REQUIRED
- This is the 10th annual festival
- Location: Tybee Island, GA
- T-shirts will be black or white. All designs must be appropriate for both shirt colors.
- Design will appear on the back of the t-shirt only.
- The winning design will be selected by the SEABAR Event Committee.
- Winners are announced on August 22th.
- Winners will receive a Two night stay at Ocean Plaza Beach Resort during the Tybee Pirate Fest for October 10th and 11th and tickets to the event.
Note: – All submitted artwork and image reproduction rights become the exclusive property of the Tybee Island Pirate Fest and may be adapted to fit the t-shirt styles.
One Thought to “2014 T-Shirt Design Contest”
This is my daughter Rachel Boyette’s drawing. I just found out about the contest. So it is not actually up to specs. I figured it was worth a shot to enter her anyway.