Shopping enthusiasts and treasure hunters are sure to find the perfect souvenir in our market filled with pirate wares, costumes, and arts and crafts. Vendors travel from all across the seas to bring our visiting pirates the most coveted pirate goods available. No need to plunder or pillage, everything you need will be right at your fingertips.
Take a look at our vendor line up for this years festival:
2012 Tybee Pirate Fest Vendor List
- Creative Stitchery – Monogramming, Embroidery & Unique Gifts. 912-398-4917
- Tropical Moods – Tropical Moods Deco center for your home, business, tiki bar, porch or yard. 772-336-4217
- Pirate Fashions-Avast me harties, here be dozens reasons why ye should buy from Pirate Fashions N Fotos, Yarrr!
- The Leather Lair
- Pirate Life
- Merriman Publishing
- Latitude 32
- Brand You Designs
- Hero’s Haven
- Skippers Glimmer
- Brethren of Caroline
- American Beachwear
- Aloha Gifts
- Dwight Yanguas
- Old Savannah Rum Cakes – Olde Savannah Rum Cakes are a rare treasure since 1733. From the port of Savannah to the Tortugas and beyond!
- Magna Gaea
- Cross Cultural Creations
- Silver Waves
- Seaside Sisters
- Acme Costumes
- Bath Fitters
- Pirates of the Treasure Coast
- Angela Beasley’s Puppet People
- Savannah River Street Pirates – Pirate cruise through Savannah River Street, Georgia for birthday parties, field trips and girl scout activities.
Are you interested in being a vendor in the 2013 Tybee Pirate Fest? Email us at email@example.com