Arrrr ye coming out to this year’s Pirate’s Fest on Tybee? Want free tickets, an Official Pirate Fest T-shirt, and some very special booty? Take a couple hours out of your festival time and volunteer!
Tybee Island Pirate Fest Needs Y’Arrrr Help
We need volunteers to help in the following areas: Set-up/Decorations, Runners, Gate, Family/Kid’s Area, VIP Area, Parade, Breakdown, and Security. Follow the links below for a list of times and positions that need to be filled.
- Set-Up/Decoration – Help transform Tybee into a pirate village
- Gate – assist with ticketing, VIP entrances, and volunteer check in.
- Runner/Grounds – Help keep our pirate village running and beautiful. These volunteers assist with everything from vendor hospitality to grounds keeping.
- Family/Kid’s Area – assist our littlest pirates with arts, crafts, and games.
- Info – Volunteers serve as greeters as they assist visitors with festival and Tybee questions. These volunteers also register contestants for all contests.
- VIP Area- Volunteers manage the special VIP area during the Friday and Saturday concerts.
- Security – responsible for re-entry points and crowd security.
- Parade – assist with checking in parade entries, crowd management, and parade flow.
- Breakdown – After the pirates sail the seas, volunteers assist in restoring Tybee to its natural state.