This years Pirate Shuttle is brought to you by Tybee Vacation Rentals and Old Savannah Tours! The shuttle will run Friday October 5th from 5pm to Midnight & Saturday October 6th from 1pm – 12:30am.
Pirate Shuttle Stops
1. McKenzie St. & Bay St.
2. Fort Ave. & Van Horne
3. Tybee Island Lighthouse
4. 3rd St. & Butler Ave
5. Tybee Market IGA
6. Ocean Plaza – Turnaround
* 3-5pm on Sat. – Route may vary during parade.
1:00-2:00pm Float line up North Beach Parking lot
1:30-2:30pm Walking Krewe lineup 4th St. and Butler Avenue
2:15-2:30pm contest Judging
2:30pm Floats leave staging area
3:00pm Parade begins at Sugar Shack
3:15pm Walking Krewes join parade as it passes
1. Floats: line-up between 1:00-2:00pm North Beach parking lot behind museum
2. Walking Krewes: line-up between 1:30-2:30pm 4th St and Butler Avenue (by city hall)
3. entries will NOT recieve line-up numbers. entries wishing ride together must arrive to line-up together.
4. Maximum Float Height: 14ft – no exceptions
5. Float drivers must abstain from alcohol consumption before and during the parade.
6. Awards will be given for best float design and best walking krewe. Judging will take place in the staging areas.