We are excited to announce our 2012 Tybee Pirate Fest T-Shirt Design Contest! We know how much you all love collecting the shirts so here is your chance to be the artist. The Winner with the best design will receive $100 and recognition on the event website and event program. All entries must be received by August 20th at 4pm, and the winner will be announced on August 24th.
– All submitted artwork must be original artwork.
– Pirates must be part of the design.
– Submitted images must be no more than four spot colors or four-color process.
– Each artist may submit up to three designs.
– All entries must be received by deadline for consideration.
– Artists may sign their work.
– All submissions must be labeled with artists first and last name.
– All submissions must be high resolution.
– Verbiage must read “Tybee Island Pirate Fest.” – REQUIRED
– The dates are October 4-7, 2012 – MINIMUM YEAR REQURED
– This is the 8th annual festival
– Location: Tybee Island, GA
– T-shirts will be both black and pink. All designs must be appropriate for both shirt colors.
– Design will appear on the back of the t-shirt only.
– The winning design will be selected by the Tybee Island Tourism Council Special Events Committee.
– Winners are announced on August 24th.
– Winners will receive $100 and recognition on the event website and event program.
– All submitted artwork and image reproduction rights become the exclusive property of the Tybee Island Tourism Council and may be adapted to fit the t-shirt styles.